Assemble Quilt Center
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out all blue small dot strips from widest to narrowest on a design wall or other large flat surface, leaving space between each strip to put a pieced row later. In same manner, lay out all blue large dot strips, but from narrowest to widest, below small blue dot strips.
2. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out all yellow print, green dot, pink stripe, dark blue print, lime green print, dark pink print, and light blue print 9-1/2"-wide rectangles in 15 horizontal rows.
3. Sew together four assorted 1-1/2x9-1/2" rectangles to make pieced Row 1; press seams in one direction. Pieced Row 1 should be 1-1/2x36-1/2" including seam allowances.
4. Repeat Step 3 to make 15 pieced rows total. Each row should be 36-1/2" long including seam allowances.
5. Lay out pieced rows in numerical order between blue small and large dot strips. Join pieced rows and blue small and large dot strips to make quilt top. Press seams in one direction.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out: