Assemble the Block Centers
1. Sew together one pink or fuchsia print large triangle and a second pink or fuchsia print large triangle in a different print to make a pink triangle-square (see Diagram 1). Press the seam allowance toward the darker triangle. The pieced triangle-square should measure 6-1/2" square, including the seam allowances.
2. Repeat Step 1 with the remaining pink and fuchsia print triangles to make a total of 49 pink triangle-squares.
3. Repeat Step 1 with the assorted blue and purple print large triangles to make a total of 44 blue triangle-squares.
4. Repeat Step 1 with the assorted green print large triangles to make a total of 28 green triangle-squares.
5. Place the Pattern A template over each pink triangle-square and mark the curved edges; cut on the marked lines to make a total of 49 pink block centers (see Diagram 2).
6. Repeat Step 5 with each blue and green triangle-square to make a total of 44 blue block centers and 28 green block centers.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out: