Assemble Quilt Top and Finish Quilt
Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out Columbian Puzzle blocks, red polka dot 2-1/2×16-1/2" sashing strips, and purple floral 2-1/2" squares in 11 horizontal rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams toward sashing strips.
3. Join rows to complete quilt top. Press seams in one direction.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Machine-quilter Patti Trygg used an allover swirl pattern.
3. Bind with red polka dot binding strips.
Continued on Page 5:
More to check out: