1. Sew together a gold print triangle and a green print triangle to make a gold/green triangle-square (Diagram 1). Press seam toward darker print. The triangle-square should be 9-1/2" square including seam allowances.
2. Using two green print triangles and two purple print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make two green/purple triangle-squares.
3. Using three purple print triangles and three blue print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make three purple/blue triangle-squares.
4. Using remaining blue print triangles and three light green print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make three blue/light green triangle-squares.
5. Using two light green print triangles and two red print triangles, repeat Step 1 to make two light green/red triangle-squares.
6. Using remaining gold print triangle and one red print triangle, repeat Step 1 to make one red/gold triangle-square.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out: