1. Press fabric scrap. Roughly fussy-cut design motif from fabric, about 1⁄2" outside motif edges.
2. Cut a piece of peel-and-stick crafts felt slightly larger than fabric motif. Peel off felt backing.
3. Center and smooth fabric motif onto sticky side of felt. Finger-press layers to secure fabric to felt.
4. Using pinking shears, trim outer edges of felt-backed fabric motif to make ornament.
5. Using a crafts knife, cut a 1⁄2" vertical slit beginning about 1⁄4" from center top edge of ornament.
6. Thread ribbon or twill tape through slit; tie ribbon ends together about 3" from slit to make hanger.
7. Thread needle through two or three assorted beads and stitch to dangle them from bottom to complete ornament.
Return to Page 1:
More to check out: