Assemble Table Runner Top
1. Referring to Table Runner Assembly Diagram, sew together blocks in a row to make table runner center. Press seams open. The table runner center should be 16-1⁄2x48-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
2. Cut and piece red print 1-1⁄2x42" strips to make:
2—1-1⁄2x50-1⁄2" inner border strips
2—1-1⁄2x16-1⁄2" inner border strips
3. Join short inner border strips to short edges of table runner center. Add long inner border strips to remaining edges. Press all seams toward inner border.
4. Cut and piece green floral 4-1⁄2x42" strips to make:
2—4-1⁄2x58-1⁄2" outer border strips
2—4-1⁄2x18-1⁄2" outer border strips
5. Join short outer border strips to short edges of table runner center. Add long outer border strips to remaining edges to complete table runner top. Press all seams toward outer border.
Continued on Page 5:
More to check out: