1. Referring to Block Assembly Diagram, sew pink batik or print 2-1/2x4-1/2" rectangles to opposite edges of pink batik or print 4-1/2" square. Press seams toward rectangles.
2. Join pink batik 2-1/2x8-1/2" rectangles to remaining edges of pink batik square. Press seams toward rectangles to make a pink block. The pink block should be 8-1/2" square including seam allowances.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 9 pink blocks total.
4. Using assorted purple batiks and prints, repeats steps 1 and 2 to make 56 purple blocks total.
5. Using assorted green batiks and prints, repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 45 green blocks total.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out: