1. Gather four matching 2x10-1/2" sashing strips, a fussy-cut 10-1/2” square, two brown dot 2" squares, and two brown small floral 2" squares.
2. Sew two sashing strips to opposite edges of a fussy-cut square (Block Assembly Diagram). Press seams toward sashing strips.
3. Join a brown dot 2" square to one end of each remaining sashing strip; add a brown small floral 2" square to remaining sashing strip ends to make pieced sashing strips. Press seam toward sashing strips.
4. Join pieced sashing strips to remaining edges of fussy-cut square to make a block. Press seam allowance toward sashing strips. The pieced block should be 13-1/2" square including seam allowances.
5. Repeat steps 1–4 to make 24 blocks total.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out: