1. On wrong side of a red or green print 5" square (3" square), trace around A (B) template with a pencil.
2. With right sides together, layer marked and unmarked red or green print 5” squares. With a small stitch length (1.5–2 millimeters), sew on marked line. Overlap stitches slightly where you begin and end.
3. Trim seam allowance a scant 1/4" beyond stitching line. Clip corners and curves almost to stitching (Diagram 1).
4. Decide which print will be the front of the ornament; carefully cut a 3/4"-long slit in the center of the front.
5. Turn right side out through slit. Fill with stuffing; use eraser end of a pencil to poke stuffing into curved edges.
Continued on Page 4:
More to check out:
Yo-Yo Quilt Projects