Assemble Quilt Top
1. Cut and piece mottled lime green 2-1/2x42" strips to make:
2. Lay out blocks in three vertical rows, alternating A and B blocks (Quilt Assembly Diagram). Sew together blocks in each row; press seams toward A blocks.
- 4—2-1/2x45-1/2" sashing strips
- 2—2-1/2x35-1/2" sashing strips
3. Join block rows and long mottled lime green sashing strips (Quilt Assembly Diagram). Add short mottled lime green sashing strips to top and bottom edges to complete quilt top. Press all seams toward sashing.
Continued on Page 5:
More to check out: