Appliqué & Assemble Blocks
1. Center a multicolor dinosaur print large circle on a mottled 12-1/2" square (Diagram 1). Fuse in place. With a small zigzag stitch and thread that matches the appliqué, machine-appliqué around circle to make an A block.
2. Using remaining multicolor dinosaur print large circles and remaining mottled 12-1/2" squares, repeat Step 1 to make three A blocks total.
3. Position a multicolor dinosaur print small circle on a mottled 6-1/2" square; fuse in place (Diagram 2). Machine-appliqué as before to make a Unit B. Repeat to make nine total of Unit B.
4. Using an orange print small circle and multicolor dinosaur print 6-1/2” square, repeat Step 3 to make a Unit C (Diagram 3). Repeat to make three total of Unit C.
5. Referring to Diagram 4, sew together three of Unit B and one of Unit C in pairs. Press seams toward a Unit B. Join pairs to make a Four-Patch block. Press seam in one direction. The block should be 12-1/2” square including seam allowances. Repeat to make three Four-Patch blocks total.
Continued on Page 4: Assemble Quilt Top
More to check out: