Inspired by Pretty. Graphic. from designer Victoria Findlay Wolfe of Bumble Beans, Inc. 
Quilt tester: Laura Boehnke
1-1⁄2 yards blue diamond print (rows)
6—18×21" pieces (fat quarter) assorted mottled prints in gold, dark blue, light blue, beige, gray, and orange (rows)
18×21" piece (fat quarter) each of red diamond print, horse print, and orange stripe (rows)
1⁄3 yard each of blue stripe and blanket prints (rows)
9×21" piece (fat eighth) beige diamond print (rows)
5⁄8 yard binding print
3-5⁄8 yards backing fabric
Finished quilt: 50-1⁄2×66-1⁄2"
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42" of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Cut pieces in the following order.
From blue diamond print, cut:
From each mottled gold, mottled dark blue, and mottled light blue, cut:
From each mottled beige, mottled gray, and mottled orange, cut:
From red diamond print, cut:
From horse print, cut:
From orange stripe, cut:
From blue stripe, cut:
From blanket print, cut:
From beige diamond print, cut:
From binding print, cut:
6—2-1⁄2×42" binding strips
Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out all strips and rectangles in five vertical rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row. Press seams in one direction, alternating direction with each row. (Or press seams toward the darker print pieces. In most cases, this will result in seams abutting when rows are joined. If seams do not abut, simply re-press.) Each row should be 10-1⁄2×66-1⁄2" including seam allowances.
3. Join rows to complete quilt top. Press seams in one direction.
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste. Quilt as desired.
2. Bind with binding strips.