Designer: Roseann Meehan Kermes
6x16" piece gold felted wool
Scraps of blue, green, and pink felted wool
From gold wool, cut:
1 — 1/2x6" strip for hanger
3 of Pattern A
From blue wool, cut:
1 of Pattern B
From green wool, cut:
2 of Pattern C
From pink wool, cut:
1 of Pattern D
Assemble Sewing Caddy
1. Turn upper 2" of one gold wool A circle to the front; pin. Referring to photo, backstitch a green vine through all layers, then add dark pink French knot flowers.
2. Referring to Placement Diagram, arrange B and D flowers and C leaf pieces at bottom of folded A circle.
3. Blanket-stitch around flowers with matching floss and add gold French knots to flower center.
4. With green floss, use a running stitch to anchor leaves, pulling gently to gather.
5. Fold the gold wool 1/2x6" strip in half and insert ends between tops of remaining gold wool A circles. Sew together layered circles and folded circle with a blanket stitch.