Inspired by Bar Code from designer Lori Mason 
Quilt tester: Jennifer Keltner
9-1/2-yard pieces assorted prints in red, green, orange, blue, and brown (pieced rows, binding)
4-1/2 yards black print (pieced rows, border)
5-3/4 yards backing fabric
Finished quilt: 79-1/2x90-1/2"
Quantities are for 44/45"-wide, 100% cotton fabrics. Measurements include 1/4" seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.Download this Project 
Cut pieces in the following order. Cut border strips lengthwise (parallel to the selvages). For ease in cutting strips, first cut each fabric into 13-1/2"-long strips, then cut strips into specified widths.
From assorted red, green, orange, blue, and brown prints, cut:
9-2-1/2x42" binding strips
From black print, cut:
2-20-1/2x90-1/2" border strips
Assemble Pieced Rows
Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram and photo, sew together assorted print and black print 13-1/2"-wide strips to make a pieced row at least 90-1/2" long. Press seams in one direction. Trim pieced row to 13-1/2x90-1/2". Repeat to make three pieced rows total. (You will have some leftover strips.)Download this Project 
Assemble Quilt Top
1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, sew together pieced rows to make quilt center. Press seams in one direction. The quilt center should be 39-1/2x90-1/2" including seam allowances.
2. Join black print 20-1/2x90-1/2" border strips to long edges of quilt center to complete quilt top. Press seams toward border.Download this Project 
1. Layer quilt top, batting, and backing; baste.
2. Quilt as desired. Nancy Sharr used jumbo stipple quilting across the quilt top (Quilting Diagram).
3. Sew together assorted print 2-1/2x42" strips to make one long binding strip. Bind with pieced binding strip.