A serger is a handy tool to add to your sewing space. Jody Sanders discusses reasons to use a serger, shows different stitches a serger can make, and gives a great threading tip!
- Click here to watch a video with more information on how to make ruffles with a serger.
- Want to make a rolled hem to finish napkins or add a finished edge to any fabric? Click here to watch a video on a 3-thread rolled hem technique.
- Finish a pillowcase with a serged hem for extra durability. Click here to watch the video.
- Capture threads and fabric cut off by your serger by making a Serger Thread Catcher! Click here for the video and click here for the instructions.
- Show off your serger stitches with this fun decorative technique! Click here to watch the video.