1. When you have one long border to sew on and you're running out of bobbin thread.
2. How you feel when you get a new sewing machine.
3. How you feel when a pattern calls for 1" squares.
4. When your friend turns into the quilting police.
5. When your quilt shop owner finds fabric you've been searching forever for.
6. When your machine is making a funny noise, and you "fix" it.
7. When people don't understand how to press their fabric.
8. When you decide to try a new pattern featuring a block you've never made before.
9. When you add a flannel backing to a quilt, but forgot to prewash it.
10. When you've been sewing for days and finally decide to change out of your sweats and shower.