Designer: Linda Sullivan of Linderella’s Design Studio
• 3⁄4 yard black print (appliqué foundations)
• 9—1⁄4-yard pieces (three each of white, yellow, and orange) assorted prints (candy corn appliqués)
• 1⁄3 yard total of assorted small Halloween prints (blocks)
• 5⁄8 yard candy corn print (inner border, binding)
• 1 yard large Halloween print (outer border)
• 1-1⁄8 yards backing fabric
• 39" square batting
• Orange cotton, rayon, or polyester thread for appliquéing
• Lightweight fusible web
Finished quilt: 32-1⁄2" square
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42” of usable fabric width.
Measurements include 1⁄4” seam allowances. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.