1. Paint a thick layer of decoupage medium onto outside of 6" terra- cotta pot using sponge brush. Also coat inside upper edge of pot.
2. Place a green print No. 1—2-1⁄2×9" strip onto pot vertically. Tuck one end into hole in bottom of pot, then wrap excess fabric around upper edge of pot.
3. Repeat Step 2 with remaining green print No. 1 strips, overlapping fabric strips as necessary to cover entire outside of pot, to make lower tree. Let dry.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 using 4" pot and green print No. 2 strips to make center tree.
5. Repeat steps 1–3 using 3" pot and green print No. 3 strips to make upper tree.
6. Apply a thin coat of decoupage medium to each fabric-strip covered pot to keep fabrics in place and seal. Let dry.