1. Trim batting even with edges of hanger front. Position handle ends 1/2" in from each corner along top edge. Stay-stitch just inside hanger's raw edges.
2. Layer hanger front and backing with handle sandwiched inside; pin.
3. Sew together, leaving an opening on one side. (Be careful not to catch handle in the side seams when stitching.)
4. Turn right side out through opening; lightly stuff with fiberfill. Whipstitch opening closed.
5. Using red perle cotton, loosely sew two jingle bells at bottom point to complete hanger.