Appliqué Mistletoe Ornament
1. Referring to Mistletoe Ornament Placement Diagram, position the red K, L, M, and N bow pieces and the eight green O leaves atop a black B circle. Then remove the red bow pieces; glue or pin the green leaves in place.
2. Using one strand of green embroidery floss and straight stitches, stitch around each leaf, leaving the edge of the top right-hand leaf unstitched where it will overlap the red bow tail.
3. Using two strands of light green embroidery floss, stem-stitch mistletoe stems on the black circle.
4. Layer the red bow pieces atop the mistletoe stems. Using one strand of coordinating embroidery floss and straight stitches, stitch around the red bow pieces and the remaining unstitched edge of the leaf.
5. Using one strand of black embroidery floss, backstitch details on the red bow.
6. Using six strands of ecru embroidery floss wrapped once around the needle, add 22 French knots to form berries on the leaves and finish the mistletoe appliqué.