For embroidery-stitch instructions, see downloadable PDF above.
1. Using three strands of black embroidery floss, make two French knots on a white felt A snowman for eyes. Using three strands of black embroidery floss, split-stitch a smile on the same white felt snowman.
2. Position orange felt B nose on embroidered snowman. Using two strands of orange embroidery floss, whipstitch nose in place.
3. Layer embroidered snowman and remaining white felt A snowman with wrong sides together. Using three strands of blue embroidery floss, blanket-stitch edges together, leaving a small opening. Stuff ornament with fiberfill and blanket-stitch the opening closed.
4. Position red felt G and H stripes on green felt F hat. Using two strands of red embroidery floss, whipstitch pieces in place.
5. Fold ribbon piece in half. Layer embroidered hat and remaining green felt F hat with wrong sides together. Tuck ribbon ends between layers at the top. Using three strands of blue embroidery floss, blanket-stitch hat edges together, securing ribbon and leaving an opening at bottom of hat as indicated on Pattern F. Slip hat on snowman’s head and blanket-stitch in place.
6. Cut 1/2" slits on both ends of red felt 1/2x10" strip. Tie around snowman’s neck.