Noel Ornament Assembly
For stitch instructions, see printable PDF above.
1. Referring to Noel Appliqué Placement Diagram, position white print C appliqué atop green print B circle; fuse in place to make appliqué foundation. Hoop appliqué foundation according to Basic Assembly, Step 1.
2. Arrange red wool D heart and letters and green wool E leaves on right side of hooped B circle. Pin or glue-baste in place. Add batting A circle according to Basic Assembly, Step 3.
3. Whipstitch around red wool shapes with one strand of red floss.
4. Stitch through center of each leaf with two strands of green floss and a running stitch. Pull up slightly to gather.
5. Blanket-stitch around white print scalloped edge with two strands of red floss to make ornament top.
6. Remove ornament top from hoop, paint outer hoop dark green, and let dry. Re-hoop, being sure screw is centered at top of ornament. Complete ornament according to Basic Assembly, steps 6–9. Tie green wool 3⁄8x6" strip to screw mechanism.