1. Referring to Quilt Assembly Diagram, lay out appliqué pieces A–D on a light blue print 13" square appliqué foundation.
2. Working from bottom layer to top, secure each piece using appliqué pins.
3. Using thread that matches the appliqué and a small slip-stitch, hand-appliqué each piece in place, turning under 1/4" seam allowance with your needle as you sew.
4. Trim appliqué foundation to 11-1/2" square including seam allowances to complete Santa block.
5. Referring to photo, position 6" piece of rickrack on top edge of B beard and C Santa face. Stitch through center of rickrack, turning under ends at edge of A piece.
6. Using appliqué pieces E–H and pink print 13" square appliqué foundation, repeat steps 1–4 to complete wreath block.
7. Sew together 13" edges of green print 6x13" rectangle and light blue print 13x15" rectangle to make house block appliqué foundation. Press seam toward green print rectangle.
8. Using appliqué pieces I–U and house block appliqué foundation, repeat steps 1–3. Trim appliqué foundation to 11-1/2x16-1/2" including seam allowances to complete house block.