Cut pieces in the following order. Cut border strips lengthwise (parallel to the selvage). Click on "Download this Project" above for pattern pieces.
To use fusible web for appliquéing, complete the following steps.
1. Lay fusible web, paper side up, over patterns. Use a pencil to trace each pattern the number of times indicated in cutting instructions, leaving 1⁄2" between tracings. Cut out each fusible-web shape roughly 1⁄4" outside traced lines.
2. Following the manufacturer's instructions, press fusible-web shapes onto wrong sides of designated fabrics; let cool. Cut out fabric shapes on drawn lines. Peel off paper backings.
From each yellow print, cut:
• 1—11-3⁄4×15-1⁄2" rectangle
From each of three bright green prints, cut:
• 1 each of patterns A, B, and C
From remaining bright green prints, cut:
• 3 each of patterns G and L
From assorted brown prints, cut:
• 6 of Pattern D
• 3 of Pattern M
From assorted bright pink, red, purple, and blue prints, cut:
• 3 sets of matching H, I, and J patterns
• 3 each of patterns F, K, and O
• 15 of Pattern E (3 sets of 5 matching pieces)
• 15 of Pattern N (3 sets of 5 matching pieces)
From multicolor print, cut:
• 4—2-1⁄2×42-1⁄4" sashing strips
• 12—2-1⁄2×15-1⁄2" sashing strips
From red tone-on-tone, cut:
• 2—3-1⁄2×47" border strips
• 2—3-1⁄2×53-1⁄2" border strips
From multicolor stripe, cut:
• 7—2-1⁄2×42" binding strips