Every month, we highlight a trend in quilting and show you how you can add this hip style to your projects!
This month, we’re all about fabric with words! We’re writers, so we’ve obviously always loved the look of printed text on fabric. But we’re starting to see a lot of word fabric on the market now, and we couldn’t be more thrilled! From standout prints to tone-on-tones, word fabric can take on a lot of different looks!
Type fabric for your shopping list (in order going clockwise):
- Elementary collection by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics
- Kiss the Cook collection by Mary Lake-Thompson for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Little Monsters collection from Andover Fabrics
- Hello, Bear collection by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Wild by Wee Gallery for Dear Stella
- Playground collection by Vita Mechachonis for Camelot Fabrics