Every month, we highlight a trend in quilting and show you how you can add this hip style to your projects!
This month, we’re all about minis! Mini quilts are a great summer project and the perfect way to test color combinations, new techniques, and block designs without a big commitment of time and money. Plus, they’re so cute! See these patterns for mini quilts and get started on one today.
Mini items for your shopping list (in order going clockwise):
- Mini Stitch by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co
- Mini Swoon by Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
- Shine Mini by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Fun-Size Quilts: 17 Popular Designers Play with Fat Quarters for Martingale
- Mini Come What May by Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
- Cut.Press.Sew.Quilt by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet Designs