Every month, we highlight a trend in quilting and show you how you can add this hip style to your projects!
At Spring Quilt Market in Pittsburgh, we noticed a lot of butterflies! From fun fabric motifs to sophisticated designs to quilt patterns, this cute trend was floating around everywhere (pun intended). With summer right around the corner, we’re excited to add butterflies to our must-have list so we can start quilting.
Butterfly items for your shopping list (in order going clockwise):
- Winged by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery Fabrics
- Emma’s Garden by Pat Sloniger for Michael Miller Fabrics
- A Field Guide by Janet Clare for Moda Fabrics
- Harmony by Jessica Swift for Blend Fabrics
- Spring Symphony by Dan Morris for RJR Fabrics
- Stonehenge Kids Little Girls by Deborah Edwards and Linda Ludovico for Northcott