Every month, we highlight a trend in quilting and show you how you can add this hip style to your projects!
Quilts should be the shining star of your decor! And we’re seeing a lot of flash in new fabric lines. Metallic fabrics and metallic floss are perfect for adding sparkle to your projects. Whether it’s adding some merry and bright glitz to a holiday or winter quilt or highlighting colors and designs with a little sheen, these fabrics are sure to add some glimmer. See how to add this hot trend to your quilting.
Metallic fabric for your shopping list:
- Stonehenge Starry Night collection by Deborah Edwards for Northcott (top left)
- Glitz collection from Michael Miller Fabrics (top right)
- Holiday Classics collection by Kenisington Studio for Quilting Treasures (middle left)
- Oriental collection by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics (middle right)
- Shimmer Mist collection from Timeless Treasures Fabrics (bottom left)
- Confetti Sparkle from Dear Stella (bottom right)
And now that you have the inspiration, browse our collection of free quilt patterns that feature sparkle! See them here.
One Response to “Trend Talk: Metallic Fabric”