This cute little gift is easy-to-make, cheap, and so fun for all your sewing and quilting friends! Whip up a bunch for some last-minute gifts.
Flat head pin
Needle nose pliers
1. Fold a piece of 4×6″ piece of white cardstock in half. Stamp a holiday greeting on the front and use a marker to color in the any shapes.
2. Stick a piece of washi tape across the bottom of the front, folding it over, so it sticks to the inside, as well. Trim to fit.
3. Drill a small hole at the top on a thimble. Stick the flat head pin through the thimble, so the flat head is on the inside. Shape the top of the pin into a loop using the needle nose pliers. Cut any leftover wire off.
4. Hook a jump ring onto the loop that the flat head pin created.
5. Punch two small holes in the back of the card. Thread two ends of baker’s twine through the holes toward the front. Slide the jump ring with the thimble attached onto the twine. Tie the twine into a bow.
6. Add a “to” and “from” stamp or write it with marker.
All of us at the American Patchwork & Quilting offices are so thankful for all our readers! To show our gratitude, we’re offering all of you an early Christmas present. All our patterns at the APQshop.com are 50% OFF! For two days only (December 18-December 19), buy as many patterns as you’d like and receive this amazing discount! Give patterns as gifts to all your quilting friends or buy a pattern to make for yourself.
***At the checkout, enter the coupon code 50SALE.
On the confirmation page, click on the red “Download” button to download the pattern to your computer (see picture below).
Happy holidays from your friends at American Patchwork & Quilting! Take a look at the products, patterns, and notions that we’re all hoping show up in our stocking this Christmas. And download a special shopping list of all these products with clickable links to buy them online (we even threw some free patterns in there as a surprise!)