1. Using sharp scissors, at marked dots on B strip clip halfway into seam allowances. Take care not to cut into or beyond seam lines.
2. Fold B piece in half widthwise and sew together open short ends (Diagram 1). Press seam open.
3. Matching dots, sew one long edge of the B piece to an A square (Diagram 2).
4. Matching dots, join remaining A square to unsewn edge of the B piece, leaving a 1-1/2" opening for turning along one side (Diagram 3).
5. Turn pincushion cover right side out. Stuff firmly with polyester fiberfill. Hand-sew opening closed.