1. Layer each appliquéd block with batting and backing 15" squares.
2. Quilt as desired. In each background, Avis machine-quilted an allover stipple.
3. Use black thread to hand-sew black beads on the turkey for eyes.
4. With right sides inside, fold each blue plaid 1-1⁄2x42" strip in half lengthwise; sew together long edges. Cut each strip into four 10-1⁄2"-long pieces for eight ties total. Turn ties right sides out; press.
5. On back of each quilted block, sew ends of two ties along top and bottom edges according to Tie Placement Diagram. Tie raw end of each tie in an overhand knot.
6. Bind quilted blocks with blue plaid 2-1⁄2x42" strips. Place mini quilt on each side of 18" pillow and tie the ties together in bows.