1. Layer white-and-green dot 27x37" rectangle with batting and lining 29x39" rectangles. Quilt as desired. Trim batting and lining even with edges of white-and-green dot rectangle to complete sham top.
2. Turn under 1/2" twice on one long edge of each white-and-green dot 21x26-1/2" rectangle. Topstitch close to fold to hem.
3. Overlap hemmed edges of Step 2 rectangles by about 3-1/2" to make a 26-1/2x36-1/2" sham back; baste (Diagram 4).
4. Sew together sham top and back, stitching around all edges. Turn right side out and press.
5. Stitch a rectangle about 3" from outer edges to create a flange and complete the pillow sham (Diagram 5).