Assemble and Quilt Pillow Top
1. Referring to Pillow Top Assembly Diagram, lay out blocks, setting squares, and setting triangles in seven diagonal rows.
2. Sew together pieces in each row, being careful not to stretch bias edges of triangles. Press seams toward setting squares and triangles.
3. Add corner triangles, again being careful not to stretch bias edges, to make pillow top. Press seams toward triangles.
4. Trim pillow top to 16-1⁄2" square.
5. Layer pillow top, batting, and muslin; baste. Quilt as desired. Trim batting and lining even with pillow top edges.