Finish Circles Pillow
1. Layer pillow top and muslin 12-1/2x20-1/2" lining rectangle. Stipple-quilt fused circles. Echo-quilt 1/4" around outer edge of each circle.
2. With wrong side inside, fold each solid white 12-1/2x24-1/2" rectangle in half to make two 12-1/2x12-1/4" double-thick pillow back rectangles (Circles Pillow Back Assembly Diagram).
3. Overlap folded edges of pillow back rectangles by about 4" to make a 12-1/2x20-1/2" pillow back; baste around outer edges.
4. Right sides together, join pillow back to quilted pillow top, stitching around all edges, to make pillow cover. Turn right side out and press.
5. Insert 12x20" pillow form through opening in pillow cover back. (Or stuff pillow with polyester fiberfill.) If desired, hand-stitch opening closed.