Finish Squares Pillow
1. Layer pillow top and muslin 12-1/2" lining square. Stipple-quilt solid white sashing strips.
2. With wrong side inside, fold each solid white 12-1/2x16-1/2" rectangle in half to make two 12-1/2x8-1/4" double-thick pillow back rectangles (Squares Pillow Back Assembly Diagram).
3. Overlap folded edges of pillow back rectangles by about 4" to make a 12-1/2"-square pillow back; baste around outer edges.
4. Right sides together, join pillow back to quilted pillow top, stitching around all edges, to make pillow cover. Turn right side out and press.
5. Insert 12"-square pillow form through opening in pillow cover back. If desired, hand-stitch opening closed.