1. Referring to Diagram 5, sew together two light blue print 4-1/2" squares to make bow front. Press seam in one direction. The bow front should be 8-1/2x4-1/2" including seam allowances.
2. Using gray print 4-1/2" squares, repeat Step 1 to make bow back.
3. Layer bow front and bow back with right sides together. Sew together around all edges, leaving a 3" opening on one long edge for turning (Diagram 6). Clip corners close to stitching line to reduce bulk. Turn right side out through opening. Press flat, folding seam allowances of opening to inside. Topstitch 1/8" from all edges to make bow body.
4. Fold pink print 3" square in half with right side inside. Stitch along long edges and one pair of short edges (Diagram 7); clip corners of short edges. Turn right side out through open end. Press flat to make bow knot.
5. Wrap bow knot around center of bow body. On back of bow body, tuck raw edge of bow knot under finished edge; whipstitch in place (Diagram 8). Using additional whipstitches, secure sides of bow knot to back of bow body to complete bow.