Assemble Pot Holder
1. Referring to Pot Holder Assembly Diagram, layer pot holder front and pot holder back, aligning bottom edges. Baste along sides and bottom.
2. Referring to Diagram 5, use a small plate or yogurt container top as a template to mark rounded corners. Trim to make curved edges.
3. With wrong side inside, fold print or floral 1-1⁄2×6-1⁄2" strip in half lengthwise (Diagram 6). Lightly press, then unfold. Fold long raw edges in to meet at center. Refold in half lengthwise, aligning folded edges; press again. Edgestitch folded edges. Matching raw ends, fold in half to make a loop; baste.
4. Pin loop to center top of pot holder back with loop raw edges and pot holder raw edges aligned (Diagram 7).
5. Bind pot holder with binding strips.
6. To personalize the pot holder, designer Amy fused a printed cotton label to the center top, topstitching to secure.