Assemble Pot Holder
1. Referring to Pot Holder Assembly Diagram, layer pot holder front and back, aligning bottom edges. Baste along sides and bottom.
2. Referring to Diagram 4, use a small plate or yogurt container top as a template to mark rounded bottom corners. Trim to make curved edges.
3. Referring to Diagram 5, mark the center of the pot holder top edge with a pin. Mark with a marking tool 1⁄2" from the center on both sides. On each side edge, mark 1⁄2" up from pot holder front top edge. Trim between points.
4. With wrong side inside, fold print or floral 1-1⁄2×6-1⁄2" strip in half lengthwise (Diagram 6). Lightly press, then unfold. Fold long raw edges in to meet at center. Refold in half lengthwise, aligning folded edges; press again. Edgestitch folded edges. Matching raw ends, fold in half to make a loop; baste.
5. Pin loop to center top of pot holder back with loop raw edges and pot holder raw edges aligned (Diagram 7).
6. Bind pot holder with binding strips.