Designer: Sherri K.Falls of This & That
Materials for Pumpkin Towel
• 22" square cream linen towel (available at crafts and home decorating stores)
• 7—4-1⁄2" squares assorted plaids in green, rust, brown, and gold (prairie points)
• 1⁄4 yard black plaid (prairie point, accent strip)
• Embroidery floss: orange, green, yellow, brown, and red
• Water-soluble marking pen or pencil
• Tapestry needle
• Embroidery hoop (optional)
Finished towel: 22×23-1⁄4"
Measurements include 1⁄4" seam allowances.
Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Cut pieces in the following order. Click on "Download this Project" above for pattern pieces. Instructions that follow are for the pumpkin towel. To make the acorn towel, use a yellow linen towel and the Acorn Towel Full-Size Embroidery Pattern.
From black plaid, cut:
• 1—1-1⁄2 ×23" strip
• 1—4-1⁄2" square