More Ideas for Using Rosettes
Now that you know how to make fabric rosettes, use them to embellish other items in your home and wardrobe.
- Adorn the rim of a lampshade.
- Top napkin rings made of wood or fabric.
- Arrange a cluster at the corner of a picture frame.
- Jazz up a purchased tea towel.
- Adhere to a magnet or flat-head tack.
- Glue a single rosette to a headband or barrette.
- Stitch multiple rosettes to a length of ribbon to fashion a necklace, bracelet, or belt.
- Embellish the collar of a crew-neck T-shirt.
- Attach to a pin back to make a brooch that can be worn on the lapel of a coat or on a purchased or handmade tote bag.