Appliqué Java Banner Cozy
1. Click on "Download this Project" for Full-Size Embroidery Patterns. Using a light box or window and a water-soluble pen, mark one letter on each assorted print B triangle.
2. Referring to Java Banner Appliqué Placement Diagram, arrange assorted print B triangles on black-and-white dot A foundation. Fuse in place.
3. Using black thread and stabilizer under foundation, machine-straight-stitch around each appliqué piece. Remove stabilizer.
4. Using water-soluble pen, draw banner string from one edge of foundation to the other, running it along short edges of appliqués (Java Banner Appliqué Placement Diagram). Following drawn line, machine-straight-stitch three closely spaced rows.
5. Using four strands of black embroidery floss, backstitch one marked letter on each appliquéd triangle to make appliquéd cozy top.