Assemble Sewing Caddy
1. Turn upper 2" of one gold wool A circle to the front; pin. Referring to photo, backstitch a green vine through all layers, then add dark pink French knot flowers.
2. Referring to Placement Diagram, arrange B and D flowers and C leaf pieces at bottom of folded A circle.
3. Blanket-stitch around flowers with matching floss and add gold French knots to flower center.
4. With green floss, use a running stitch to anchor leaves, pulling gently to gather.
5. Fold the gold wool 1/2x6" strip in half and insert ends between tops of remaining gold wool A circles. Sew together layered circles and folded circle with a blanket stitch.