Assemble Bag Body
1. Following manufacturer’s instructions, center and fuse a 6-3/4x8-3/4" fleece rectangle to wrong side of a solid teal 7x9" rectangle to make a bag lining unit. Repeat with remaining fleece rectangle and solid teal rectangle to make a second bag lining unit.
2. Referring to Diagram 1, center an assorted print 1-1/2x6-1/2" strip, right side up, along a short end of a bag lining unit on fleece side.
3. With right side down, place an assorted print 1-1/2x6-1/2" strip atop first strip; align edges. Sew together through all layers (Diagram 2). Finger-press top strip open.
4. Repeat Step 3 to sew eight assorted print strips total onto bag lining unit. Sew a scant 1/4" seam across top of last strip added to bag lining unit (Diagram 3). Trim bag lining unit to 6-1/2x8-1/2" including seam allowances to make bag back.
5. Referring to steps 2–4, add six assorted print 1-1/2x6-1/2" strips to remaining bag lining unit (Diagram 4). Sew a scant 1/4" seam across the top of last strip. Center and trim bag lining unit to 6-1/2" square including seam allowances to make bag front.