1. Join two blue stripe 4-1/2x7" rectangles around all edges, leaving a 3" opening along one edge, to make a pocket unit.
2. Trim across corners of fleece 4x6-1/2" rectangle and fuse to wrong side of pocket unit. Turn right side out through opening. Press and slip-stitch opening closed to make lining pocket.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 using blue stripe 4-1/2x5-3/4" rectangles and fleece 4x5-1/4" rectangle to make a second lining pocket.
4. Press one fusible fleece 15-1/2x18" rectangle to wrong side of each blue stripe 15-1/2x18" rectangle. Using Bag Body Cutting Pattern, cut out two lining body pieces.
5. Position one pocket on each lining piece (see Diagram 10 for placement). Topstitch pockets in place along side and lower edges. Stitch down larger pocket 1-3/4" from right-hand edge to make a divided liningpocket (Diagram 10).
6. Sew together side edges of body lining pieces, leaving a 4" opening for turning, to make a bag body lining.
7. Referring to Assemble and Quilt Bag Body, Step 7, mark and pin bag body lining and remaining bag base. Sew together to make bag lining.