Assemble Pockets and Lining
1. Fold green floral 9x13" rectangle in half with right side inside to form a 6-1/2x9" rectangle. Fuse a 6-1/2x9" interfacing rectangle to wrong side of half the folded rectangle.
2. Sew folded rectangle along three open edges, leaving a 3" opening in long edge (Diagram 13). Turn right side out through opening and press flat to make pocket piece. Turn under opening’s raw edges; hand-stitch opening closed.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make a second pocket piece.
4. Fuse an interfacing E rectangle to wrong side of each green-and-black print E rectangle and an interfacing F rectangle to wrong side of each green floral F rectangle.
5. Referring to Diagram 14, sew together a fused green-and-black print E rectangle and a fused green floral F rectangle along long edges; press seam toward green floral rectangle. Topstitch 1/8" from seam line to make a lining unit. Repeat to make a second lining unit.
6. Referring to Diagram 15, position pocket on right side of a lining unit; pin in place. Edgestitch pocket to lining unit along pocket’s side and bottom edges; leave top edge open. Stitch pocket divider as marked. Repeat with second lining unit.
7. Join lining units along side and bottom edges to make lining body.
8. To shape flat bottom for lining, at one corner match bottom seam line to side seam line, creating a flattened triangle (Diagram 16). Measuring 4-1/4" from point of triangle, draw a line across triangle. Sew on drawn line. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with remaining bottom corner.
9. Turn and press top edge of bag lining 1/2" to wrong side. Do not turn right side out.
10. Referring to manufacturer’s instructions, center and attach magnetic snap closure to right sides of bag lining 1" from folded edge.