1. Insert bag lining into bag body wrong sides together. Align folded edges and seams. Topstitch bag flap and top edge of bag together, pivoting stitching at side seams (Diagram 8).
2. Fold and lightly press light green paisley 5-1/2x41" strip in half lengthwise. Open strip and press short and long edges under 1/4". Layer 2x40" fusible fleece strip on one half of wrong side of light green paisley strip, avoiding turned-under edges (Diagram 9); fuse in place (do not fuse turned-under edges).
3. Fold strip wrong sides together and topstitch folded edges.
4. Pin strap ends to bag back just above side seams, aligning edge of strap with edge of bag. Sew handle to bag, stitching through all thicknesses.
5. Fuse hook-and-loop squares on bag front and flap as desired.