Assemble Bag Body
1. Following manufacturer’s instructions, fuse a 12x19" fleece rectangle to wrong side of one end of brown-and-green paisley 22x19" rectangle (Diagram 1); fuse a second fleece 12x19" rectangle to wrong side of brown-and-green paisley 13x19" rectangle.
2. Referring to Diagram 2, sew together brown-and-green paisley 13x19" and 22x19" rectangles to make bag front and back. Press seam open. Fold 1" of single layer of fabric to inside over fleece and sew in place.
3. Layer bag front and back right sides together; sew together side edges (Diagram 3). Using tip of iron, carefully press seams open.
4. To shape flat bottom for bag, at one corner match bottom seam line to side seam line, creating a flattened triangle (Diagram 4). Measuring 1-1/2" from point of triangle, draw a 3"-long line across triangle. Sew on drawn line. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with remaining bottom corner to make bag body. Turn bag body right side out.
5. Press bag flap side edges under 1/4". Press bag flap remaining edge under 1/2".