Assemble Pockets and Lining
1. Fold dark green print 9x13" rectangle in half with right side inside to form a 6-1/2x9" rectangle. Fuse a 6-1/2x9" interfacing rectangle to wrong side of half the folded rectangle.
2. Sew folded rectangle along three open edges, leaving a 3" opening in long edge (Diagram 11). Turn right side out through opening and press flat to make pocket piece. Turn under opening’s raw edges; hand-stitch opening closed.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make a second pocket piece.
4. Fuse an interfacing E rectangle to wrong side of each green floral E rectangle and an interfacing F rectangle to wrong side of each dark green print F rectangle.
5. Referring to Diagram 12, sew together a fused green floral rectangle and a fused dark green print rectangle along long edges; press seam toward dark green print rectangle. Topstitch 1/8" from seam line to make a lining unit. Repeat to make a second lining unit.
6. Referring to Diagram 13, position pocket on right side of a lining unit; pin in place. Edgestitch pocket to lining unit along pocket’s side and bottom edges; leave top edge open. Stitch pocket divider as marked.
7. Join lining units along side and bottom edges to make lining body.
8. To shape flat bottom for lining, at one corner match bottom seam line to side seam line, creating a flattened triangle (Diagram 14). Measuring 4-1/4" from point of triangle, draw a line across triangle. Sew on drawn line. Trim excess fabric. Repeat with remaining bottom corner.
9. Turn and press top edge of bag lining 1/2" to wrong side. Do not turn right side out.
10. Referring to manufacturer’s instructions, center and attach magnetic snap closure to right sides of bag lining 1" from folded edge.