Assemble Bag Lining
1. Sew together orange floral 8-1/2x9-1/2" rectangles, leaving a 3" opening along one edge for turning (Diagram 10).
2. Turn right side out through opening. Press and slip-stitch opening closed to make a pocket.
3. Center pocket on right side of orange floral 22x41-1/2" rectangle 4" from a short edge. Topstitch side and bottom edges of pocket to rectangle (Diagram 11).
4. Fold orange floral rectangle in half crosswise; sew side edges together to make bag lining.
5. To shape flat bottom for lining, refer to Assemble Bag Body, Step 11. Do not turn lining right side out.