1. Sew together short ends of two tan-and-black canvas print 1-3/4x22-1/2" strips to make a circle.
2. Fold under 1/4" along one edge of circle. Stitch 1/8" from folded edge to make facing.
3. Insert bag lining into bag body with wrong sides together and raw edges aligned; handles should be on outside of bag. Slide facing over bag body, aligning raw edges; stitch through all layers (Diagram 8).
4. Turn facing to lining side. Hand-stitch folded edge of facing to bag lining.
5. Following manufacturer's instructions, fuse a fusible web 7-1/2x15-1/2" rectangle to wrong side of each tan tone-on-tone 7-1/2x15-1/2" rectangle. Remove paper backings. Fuse a prepared rectangle to each side of interfacing 6-1/4x14-3/4" rectangle. Let cool, then trim fabric edges close to interfacing to make bag bottom. Insert bag bottom into bag to complete bag.